MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Monday, October 8, 2007

The BITCH is back!!!

Dear All Fellow Bloggers!!!

Guess WHAT??? The BITCH is back!!! Hahahaha......



Sorry all, haven't been blogging for the longest time. Going some "crisis" in my life past few weeks. Don't worry, the BITCH is fine now (I hope). Was getting myself back to my feet; "losing" my best friend together with some "emo" moments together with some other personal problems... not a happy time and it's definitely ain't easy.

But the old saying always works; TIME will be the cure! And TIME really did cure and hope it's not temporary.

Haven't been to much things these few weeks.

Just a quick "re-cap' of what I have been up to...
Besides work, do home, play games... gone to PS Cafe at Dempsey Rd, with Liah, Norain and Sue, on 1st Oct to celebrate my best friend's birthday cum his new journey in life. Glad to see he's happy.
People!!! If you haven't been to Dempsey Rd, PLSSSSSSSSS go!!! It's really a cool place to chill but if you're looking for good food then that may not be the nicest place. I just loooooove the environment. And if you drive will be a bonus; walking in there may not be a good idea.

Am soooooooooooooo looking forward to next month (exactly 30 days time!!!) cos I'm going "HOME" again!!! This time with my new found travelling-kaki... Edz

p/s : Missed the time travelling with my old kakis (Mat & Carol) but recently the 3 of us have been busy at the different time thus travelling together seemed almost impossible now. BUT we have already plan for January's trip; the same old gang! YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

1 comment:

Edz GorGor said...

finally ... the bitch is his truself again ... hurray !!!!!

cant wait to "balik kampung" again .... hahahha