MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Unplanned OFF Day

Went to work today and was looking at my schdule and realised I might not have a day off next week as we will be super busy. So I decided to take off today and head home. Anyway, wasn't in the mood to work.

Went to Marina Square with a colleague for a while cos he wanted to get a Blackberry. The shop we went was closed, even at 12pm!!! What time these people start work???

Then decided to head to another branch but didn't know where, thus called my colleague from the Concierge; that's one good thing about working in a hotel, your colleague at Concierge will know most of the answers. Before we head to the next branch, I decided to call and check. Thank GOD I called cos they told us things that was not shown on the papers, we decided to go home.

Reached home, played games (as usual) and my other friend came over to borrow some DVDs.

No comments: