MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Lazy BITCH!

Haven't been blogging for so many days!!! I'm such a lazy BITCH!!!
On the 1st day, I must say I was feeling somehow "guilty" cos I told myself before that I will blog everyday when I started but I gave myself the excuse of "I'm too tired lah, I'll do it tomorrow." Then on the 2nd day (yesterday), I'm still "tired" and I said the same thing on the 3rd day, and these went on for...... aiyo so many days!! So I told myself I MUST BLOG today, even I have to hide behind my back office to do it. Hahaha

I have friends who are sports franatic. They will complained when they don't exercise for 1 day saying they feel guilty or feel uneasy, I always find that weird, always asking myself "How can one feel guilty when one gets to rest and not further "stressed" their body?", shouldn't one be happy? Now I know how they feel cos I felt almost like that for breaking a promise I promised myself, and not doing something that I was so thrill about... BLOGGING.

Anyway...like Helmi mentioned in his blog, I've been doing lots of retail therapy...in fact, too much!!!!!! But I'm not regretting it. However 1 thing is, they are for my computer and not exactly for myself. My pc is having some probs so I thought buying an external drive and a virus scan can help....I was wrong!!! The probs still persist. How sad!

Having Helmi attached to me to do his cross-training as a Duty Manager. Hope I am a good teacher and teach him what he needs to know so he will be equipped with the "ammos". But he's doing very well so far! He had encountered so many different situations that a normal DM will encounter in a month or 2. He's VERY stressed up now but I'm sure he's gonna be another cool DM to work with!!!

Also jokingly told him to shower with flowers to ward off the bad luck....
maybe it's me who should do it??!! Had never see so many cases in 1 week in 1 shift!!! :-P

Btw...good be to BACK!!!!!
p/s : pics are still on the way!!!!! :-P

6 comments:

Helmi said...

Hes my buddy and my friend. He's Frankie, hehe. Anyway, I'm glad to be attached to you. Hope I'm no trouble to you.

Anonymous said...

=)

ah fun said...

finally!! welcome back to blogging ah tee... hee. and we're still waitin for ur pics taken with ur new camera.. anyways u and helmi make a good pair, not like in a couple la *pukes* but at work being teamed up to work tog. :P wldn't it be fun if DMs get to work in pairs? ooooh... fat hope lor! :P

Norain said...

Then can the AMs work in pairs too?? I want! I want! Hahaha!

ah fun said...

norain... that'll be a even bigger and fatter hope!! hahahahaha

FrankieThai said...

Mimi : Was glad you are attached
to me! :-)))))))
Suelyn : You are right...FAT HOPE!
Norain : Suelyn's still right...
FATTER HOPE!

Hahahahahahahahaha