MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Amazing Race

Watched the Amazing Race. The 2 "Queens" didn't make it to the top 3, how sad! But they were so relaxed and cool about it. Can see that they were sad and disappointed (I will be too) cos they have come this far!!! They were also so sweet cos they mentioned they wanted the Cousins team to win this race...the $1 million!!!

Hmmm...I can't help but to wonder what will it be like if I were to be in the Asia's version of Amazing Race with my best friend, Faizal...?
Imagine... 2 bitchy, campy guys cursing and swearing for all the tough tasks we have to complete.
We properly will also waste a lot of time cos we'll be so busy checking out the cute guys in the various parts of the world and forgotten that we have to complete the given tasks...hahahaha
Faizy...can you imagine that???
But then again, Asia Amazing Race can only take 1 airline (AirAsia?). The teams doesn't have much choices, they can only take Airasia! Not like America's version, they can choice whichever flight they want, as long as the flight takes them to the destination, in the shortest time!

Anyway, I realised that at the end of every episode, before a certain team gets eliminated, they will show the last 2 teams fighting to find the way to the "Next Pitch Stop". They will always show 1 team looks lost and the other team was so confident in getting to the stop, however, at the end, it's the team that looks lost WINS!!! Did you realise that???

p/s: must remind myself to upload my pictures!

3 comments:

Helmi said...

I wanna join in the Asia Amazing Race too but some of the criteria is to be able to drive and swim which sadly, I am not able to.

FrankieThai said...

Ya true...cos I always believed in being driven, so I also don't know how to drive... hahahaha

Helmi said...

Driven, hmph. Anyway, now ur blog has got pictures. Yay!