MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Wonderful Last Night

Met up with Sadiq & Daniel after work. Went to do a little shopping cos we were helping Daniel to save on the ERP charges as it was only 6pm. Bought a pair of Nike running shoes. Tried the pair that I was eyeing for a long time but ended up buying another pair (but same design, different colour); I then realised how fast a person can change their mind over things.

Waited for Suelyn outside the Hotel so she can "finish her gossips at work". She mentioned 15mins......then, once again, I realised waiting for someone for 15mins seems like 25mins...or did we really waited for 25mins???....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :-P

After "ECP time", Daniel drove the 3 of us to Novena Square to met Liah.

1st went to Pasta Mania for dinner. We were about to enter the restuarant and realised there was a big group of noisy, irritating and noisy (did I mention that already) college girls were about to place their ugly school bags (and I mean UGLY) on 2 big tables (there's about 15 of them) and were about to queue to make their order. Upon seeing that, the 4 of us quickly threw our GORGEOUS bags on an empty table and dashed for the order counter. Of cos, being fast and smart (some called it "very Singaporean"), we were the 1st in queue, before the NOISY college girls came strolled in 1 by 1 and stand behind us. Did I mention they were NOISY? If I did, then I actually meant VERY NOISY!!!!

After taking our own sweet time ordering, we were trying to squeeze thru the bunch of NOISY girls to get back to our seatd. 1 of the VERY NOISY girls said something out when we walked passed them; "the queue is finally moving!". Well, "automatically" my mouth opened and I bitched back, "if you move, the queue will move!". Don't blame me, it was my natural instinct; God's gift!

Food was not fantastic, but just ok; maybe b'cos of the NOISY girls, they were still making lots of noise.

We then decided to go for coffee and relaxed. Proceeded to Starbucks, Sadiq's & Daniel's favourite hang out place. I must say, it's very cosy. I didn't want to move from the leather sofa seats after placing my butt comfortably on the cool leather surface.

The counter girl con me into buying the brownies, saying it's VERY good; in her actual words "you must try, it's VERRRYY good!". So I bought, I ate and I regretted! Nah, it wasn't her fault. Maybe she was just doing her job. Maybe she liked it and I don't. Maybe she had bad taste on food. But 1 thing for sure, I DON'T LIKE BROWNIES!!!

We were joking and joking and joking away. Had lots of fun making fun of Liah. Liah and me were supposed to share a taxi home but she changed her mind last minute to catch a movie with Sadiq. Well she just wanted to avoid me so I don't have the chance to ask her the ULTIMATE question...sorry guys, only the 4 of us knows that question. :-P

I also learnt something new from Sadiq..."TIGER PRAWN"!

Till next time...

2 comments:

chinggg said...

ECP?? do u mean ERP?? Electronic Road Pricing.....

LeiyA said...

Haha...i know what's tiger prawn...:P