MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Saturday, June 2, 2007

New Wheels

I was having my off day yesterday, it was another boring day.

Selamat called and invited me to his new house which is still under renovation. We are gonna be neighbours soon!!! I'm sure his house will be very nicely renovated! His house is not very big, but it was just nice for him and his mother. You should see his room, HUGE!!! It's 2 rooms together, without the wall!!!

He also gave a big surprise! He called me from under my block and asked me to proceed downstairs. I was trying to locate him at the motorbike parking lot cos he's a "mina-motor"! Or should I say "he was"! Then, all of a sudden, a car stopped infront of me. I first thought which asshole so rude, knowing I was about to cross the parking space, this person just stopped right infront of me. Then I thought, maybe someone gorgeous just wanted to say hi.....hahahahahahaha... When I looked into the car, there Selamat was, behind the wheels! He just bought the car!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!

After viewing the house, we then went for dinner. Had mee goreng near my ex-kindergarden; it was really very weird to see the kindergarden I went to almost 30yrs ago (oops...I suddenly feels so OLD!!!).

Went home after that and I, once again, glued to my X-Box! Didn't managed to sleep till 3am......

2 comments:

Helmi said...

So now the big question is, when will you invite me to your house.

FrankieThai said...

Soon, hopefully soon. I just lost contact with my agent and am looking for another 1. Hopefully by end of this year of early next year I will have my very own HOME. :-)