MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Saturday, June 9, 2007

OFF DAY

I'll be officially on OFF in exactly 4hrs and 25mins!

Even though, it was not a long week, I was so looking forward to my OFF day! Cos I'm checking into the Hotel! Not that I'm so amazed and in love with the place I work but thinking of lazing in a very soft and comfortable bed and free from my forever-nagging parents (oops)......aiyo so shiok!!!!!!

I'm inviting my 2 very dear friends, Carol and Selamat, to join me. If you remembered, they are my very dear friends whom I called "travelling-kakis", mentioned in my very 1st blog. They met up last night, while I was sleeping, to discuss what to do after check in. They suggested to go to Sentosa or Mount Faber, probably to enjoy some drinks and the night scenery of Sentosa. I love the idea cos the last time 3 of us sat and drink in Singapore was so long ago; usually we just have dinner and drink in some coffee places, seldom drink in clubs or pubs. However I'm trying to save money for my next trip (in July) and hopefully save a little for my new house-to-come leh.... And I know myself very well; if I start to drink, it will be very difficult for me to stop, and that means spending a fortune......Anyway shall see when we meet up tomorrow.

2 comments:

Helmi said...

I must say this. If he never blog, he won't blog. But once he start, he can't stop blogging,hehe.

FrankieThai said...

Mimi, I think I can express better in writting; I was never good with words (speech) thus blooging is my new-best-weapon in expressing myself.
Btw, thanks guys for introducing me to blogging.
My SANCTUARY. :-)