MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Friday, June 8, 2007

Good Things Never Last...Part 2

This is specially dedicated to a very good friend who had just left us...Emily! Emily had left the organisation...truly hope she will have a good job offer.

I had known Emily since my day 1 in the current place I'm working...that's exactly 5 yrs 9 months and 7 days! Not a very long time but long even to know someone well. Emily is always there to lend a ear when you needed one, she had always given good advises if you needed some, she's a simple person who wanted nothing but pure friendships, always caring towards others and one of the great colleague whom anyone can depend on/work with. I'm sure she's very well-liked among friends/colleagues.

However I guess she felt she was not appreciated. Hey Ah Em, you knew there's a lot of good friends here had always supported and appreciate you...right? I'm one of them... :-)

Well, like the saying goes, good things never last! It seems like just yesterday we met each other and today, it's the time to say "goodbye"!

We took a few photos together...Emily and me, then with Liah. And as usual, the 3 of us gossip a little bit. She was trying very hard to be strong, controlling very well not to cry. She didn't want to give us the "last" hug" when she was leaving; maybe she knew we will cross each other path again some day or maybe she knew she will definitely burst out crying if she were to hold anyone of us.

All of a sudden, it occurred to me, workplace will never be the same without Emily!!! I felt a certain sense of "loss" now. Guess another saying is true, you will never appreciate something/someone until it/he/she is gone.

Emily!!! Take care & all the best!!! Must keep in touch!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stupid u. It really make tears rolling down non stop! I guess it's more than enough to have and to know there is one soul who has such an accurance, care and love towards me :) It's really more than words that I can say. THANK YOU Kie. Will stay in touch, and I really hope you do take good care of yourself too. Nothing is better than having a good HEALTH okie. I love you...Muackkk...