MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Monday, June 18, 2007

"Xiao Long Bao"

Went to Tampines to have lunch with a friend. It's been a long time since I had "Xiao Long Bao", it was soooooooo yummy. We had it at a restuarant well known for their "Xiao Long Bao", but I somehow forgot the name...??? Must be the age...hahaha

Then when to a cafe for drinks; my friend had a tea while I decided to pamper myself, I had what they call "Monkey Business Smoothie". Well if you guessed it was banana smoothie then you are right. It was just ok.

Had a good chat with my friend even though he was supposed to be working; can you imagine that!!! He's having a 1 and a half hour lunch with me, then we had coffee for almost an hour. Then he told me he's actually working while having his lunch break with me......??? Can I work in that company......please......! :-p

After a wonderful afternoon, I went back to my work place to do some workout. It was a short workout but was fruitful......can feel my arms hurting. Guess it will be worse when I wakes up tomorrow...... ouch............

I'm so not looking forward to work tomorrow...it's gonna be a busy day!!! Or busy week rather!!!

No comments: