MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Monday, June 18, 2007

Life Goes On...

I was reading two bloggs posted of the "crazy-but-cool-bloggers", one of them is dedicated to the department I'm working, feeling for all of us due to shortage of manpower. The other talks about something she learnt from the movie "Fantastic 4"; "We Have A Choice!"

Then I realised these 2 bloggs somehow "interlinked"; are we gonna feel sad for ourselves when there's a situation of any kind or do we choose to look at the other end of the tunnel where there's light?

See, I've been feeling very very (and I meant "very") down recently due to some "issues". I have not been the happiest person on earth. But then again, who will be the HAPPIEST person on earth??? Or who will be SADDEST person on earth?
Answer : No One!!!!!!

There's always someone happier than you... and there's always someone more sad than you.

If we choose to feel sad for ourselves when we are depressed, then we will always be this sad person looking at the darker side of life, and we will never be happy. There's bound to be things dos not go according to what we have planned, do we choose to feel sad or do "We Have A Choice?" to look for the light?

My choice : To look for the light!

p/s : this is for all my FRIENDS who had stood by me and showed their concern when I was not
the BITCHY person I was for the last few days!

THE BITCH IS BACK!!!!!!

5 comments:

LeiyA said...

welcome back my friend :)

Helmi said...

He's backkkkkkk

FrankieThai said...

Liah, u're one of those who showed concern and it's really greatly appreciated!
Faizie, you are my greatest encouragement.
Mimi, I know you were keeping your distance and not asking me how was I and I, too, appreciate your good intention.
Norain, Suelyn, Nickole, Craig & Anne...you guys rock!
Looking at the list, I'm touched!
LUV YA ALL!!!!!! :-))))))))))))))

Norain said...

OMG! Let me get my "kids" prepared...coz Mother Bitch is back! Haha... Aiyor, your this entry very motivating ley. So we all shall make the choice to look for the light? Maybe the lights is outside of Conrad, you noe. :)

FrankieThai said...

maybe...or maybe Conrad is already the light??? Maybe we are just looking for a brighter light, but there's always somewhere brighter, so are we going to keep looking for it or should we just be happy? hmmmmmmmm....something for us to ponder on... :-)
p/s: quite brain fucking eh? :-p