MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Suria Gives Me Fever

This is for all the cute Abangs...yummy-licious! My votes go to Kassreaal Aliff Kaswan. My friend, Liah, said he can't sing......as if I care??? It's a reality singing competition show, and being a reality...it's never fair and the good looking ones always have lotssssss of votes even they can't sing that well. Liah...eat your heart out!!! Hahaha

Cutie No. 1


Cutie No. 2


My Ultimate CUTIE!!! KASSREEAL!!! "Wo yong yuan zhi chi ni!!!"

Cutie No. 4


Cutie No. 5


Cutie No. 2...again

My Ultimate Vote goes to......Kassreeal Aliff Kaswan!

Yummy-Suck-ker-licous......aiyo this pic can just kill me...............with my legs WIDE open!!!!!!

Cutie No. 3 again...but he looks better here

Yummy-suck-ker-licous again!!!!! *slurp*


And of cos!!! My Favourite Suria actor, Haizad Imran...apart from Aaron Aziz.... they are both YUMMY-LICKING-FINGER-SUCK-KER-GOODA-LICIOUS!!!!............*yum*yum*slurp*slurp*



12 comments:

LeiyA said...

Ur yummy-sucker-licious cutie should have been knocked out lah...can't sing as well as Alif or my Roslan...lucky for him, he has his good looks to help garner the votes...if not he can't even qualify for wildcard...
:P

Norain said...

I must agree with Liah, leyy. That Kass so-not Real can't sing as well as Liah's Roslan. They are all so mat-mat anyway. But Haizad Imran is cute! *drools*

FrankieThai said...

Aiya mat or not mat looking, end of the day they still can't eat BABI! All same to me lah, cute abang melayu...except Liah's choice!
Liah no offence...hahahaha

Helmi said...

Mat rock here, hehe.

FrankieThai said...

U mat-motor lah...hehehehe

FrankieThai said...

Norain: Kass-not-so-real-or-very-real is still my favourite. Sorry lah, I'm a sucker for good looking malay boys...mat or not mat...
yum yum yum...

Aim Page said...

Frank kalau gua comment lu jangan marah Bro!! Semua cakap pasal Male singer but the real singer in this anugerah will be Muwarrah . She got my vote believe me she will be crown Anugerah 2007 this year and the rest is just followers....but dont be suprise yang Handsome Ehemmm...(sucker-licious) and yang jambu will always menang cause its TV!!! ,only nice and jambu do get far....

Norain said...

Now...we got THE REAL mat talking there. Hehehe!

Aiyor Ftee...you actually said about spreading your legs wide open some more. :) If that Kass so-not-Real & Liah's Roslan go into finals, maybe we can get tics to watch live, hor!

FrankieThai said...

anyone wants to translate the 2 comments above (the one that's not in English)...sorry I speak mly but can't really read. And I don't think the last one is mly???

Anonymous said...

let me do the honour frankie, its in portuguese.

translation:
Oi, I found your blog from google and well interesting and I liked this post. When to give gives passed for mine blog, is on personalized t-shirts, shows step by step as to create a well personalized t-shirt way. Until more.

that's the best i can do

-ed-

Anonymous said...

mr tee ...

heres a few songs for u to enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ7NDc4LlTQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va7mM75XPrM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yc4l2FFoAA

-ed-

Anonymous said...

I have wanted to post something like this on my website and this gave me an idea. Cheers.