MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Daily Routine

Haven't been blogging for a while......in fact haven't been doing much with my life recently.

I was just thinking, is this my LIFE??? Nothing???

My usual daily routine; wake up, shower, go to work, go home, shower, watch TV, go to sleep, then the cycle repeats itself. Occasionally there will be dinner or coffee with friends.

Is that all my life about??? Anyone having the same thought? Is there anything else we can do? But I'll be too beat for anything after a long day at work; stressed out and "brain-dead"!

Thinking about it, I can't help to feel sad for myself; how pathetic my life can be.

I MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

12 comments:

Helmi said...

Wake up, shower, go to work, bad day at work, go home, shower, watch TV, go to sleep.

Thats mine.

FrankieThai said...

Mimi, I have 3 logs tonight :-(
Not good at all for night shifts...
Night shifts should be quiet, peaceful, stressless!!!
What happen tonight??????

inoemieself said...

Well, mine is about the same too..
sigh... Maybe we can set up a business that whenever after werk we can go n do stuffs before heading home...
Frankie has his pedicure n manicure in mind...hehehehe!

iOta.

FrankieThai said...

Diq, actually that has crossed my mind before; to start a business with a few good friends, something we all enjoy doing or if it's not something we enjoy, then it had to be money-rewarding business. :-))))
Sue and I had discussed it before, to start a fruit juice stall.

Anonymous said...

I kinda do e same thing too..Juz sometimes go jb PPWC(Pump Petrol wash Car). Life upstairs is crazy. I keep being the center of their gossips..Haiz...

Dan

FrankieThai said...

Dan! what they say abt u??
Aiya...they also our center of gossips...like I said, we are breeding a group of "Aris" up there! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Heard Aris is resigning, He's already clearing PH and leave this whole week. They keep saying im e center of attration among e ladies and speculate me with diff women upstairs whicg is so NOT TRUE! I juz choose to ignore and let it pass..

Dan

Helmi said...

So u prefer to be gossiped with Sadiq rite, hehehe.

inoemieself said...

Aiyah...this DAN...
When gossipped with gals u dun like...when they talk bout us u very nervous!!1
Oi Ah Beng!!!wad u want??!!make up ur mind lor..dun be fickelminded!!
Self-focused!!!

FrankieThai said...

See Dan, Sadiq already dun mind u liao...what u waiting for??????
Hahahaha

inoemieself said...

Frankie...u're scaring the shit outta Dan again liao!!
man...the rise of the 'tiger prawn' shall return!!!

Hahahaha!!

Helmi said...

Tiger prawn, stand straight.