MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Friday, July 20, 2007

39th...Going 40th

Counting down to my last few hours for this round of night shift and then 2 more days to "HEAVEN"!

I may sound excited about this up-coming trip to Pattaya, but actual fact I'm not this time. The only reason I'm excited is I'm getting away from work and family......EVERYTHING about Singapore!

Ususally 1 week before my trips, I will be soooooo excited. However I don't really know what happen this time......just not too keen. Or maybe I have gotten sick of the place? Have been there at least 3 times a year, and for the last 13 years! That's 39 times at least!!!

OH MY GOD!!! 39 times!!!!!! That makes this trip 40th!......at least!

I think I shall make this my last trip. Need to save money for my house. I told my friends the same thing 2 years ago that that shall be my last trip cos I wanted to save money and when I turn 35, I can buy a house immediately...but that did not materialise. So I shall not mention to my friends again but to action on it.

I think buying a house is a good investment. Especially when you are still staying with your parents and the house is co-own by your brother and parents. In the event my parents are no longer around (touched wood!), where will I stay if my brother decided to kick me out of the house? And having my own house I can set my own rules...can go home late, can have party once in a while, can invite friends over, can design and paint whatever colour I want for my rooms...how cool!

Ok that's it!!! I shall work towards that! I will not even wait to the new year and tell myself it's a New Year's resolution! I shall start NOW to plan!

No comments: