MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

1st Night

Hey it's me again! Once again, I'm writing my blogg during my night shift. I just realised I only write my bloggs when I'm on night shift. Even tho I don't seemed to have anything to do during day shifts, I just can't find the time to write my bloggs...??? How so leh???
Answer : I'm just lazy lah!

I'm so tired tonight cos I woke up early to do training. Thank GOD Helmi is with me tonight, at least got someone to talk to to keep myself awake.


Soooo looking forward to my off days after this round of night shift; reason? I'm going for a holiday!!! Finally!!! Another get-a-way from everything!!! CAN"T WAIT!!! However, I need to RUN on the day I'm flying. See, I'm involve in this inter-Hotel sports day, doing 3 events altogether and I heard my last events is always the last event of the day. That means I need to fly to airport and not RUN! OH NO!!!

I also started to realise my trips is what I look forward to every 2 or 3 months...my very short get-a-way.


Let me just sumarise my whole week's event...well, it won't be too difficult.
- one of the day last week...went to see Harry Porter & the Order of the Phoenix.
Boring!!! It was such a disappointment! Still remembered Norain, Sadiq and me were
complaining after the show. Norain actually wanted to spend $30 for the show to get those
cosy seats where you can lay down. THANK GOD we didn't, or else the 3 of us will be adding
on to the sound effect of the show......snoring away! Hahaha
- then the rest of the week were............work, home, sleep, then the routine repeats itself!

No comments: