MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Nasty Night!

My last blogg was about my pathetic life; nothing exciting......me and my big mouth!

Just after sending out that blogg, I had a consecutive 3 cases; 1st, a guest was locked in his own room, and we had to "break" down the door to "rescue" him. 2nd, a guest had a heart problem in the middle of the night, well, I should say in the wee hours (4am!) and had to be rushed to the hospital in an ambulance. Last, I was told a guest had missed his wake up call.

My counter parts and myself always believed that if we say it will be a smooth day/night, it will turn out NASTY! Well, last night says it all!!!

4 comments:

chinggg said...

it's always so pantang to say something like that

Helmi said...

Aaaah, I ask you to post pictures but I don't mean that kind of picture hehe.

LeiyA said...

so happening ah your night...long time never catch up...by the way, i still cannot talk slowly and softly....

FrankieThai said...

i t ' s o k l i a h....
p r a c t i c e m a k e
p e r f e c t! m u s t t r y!

h a h a h a h a h a