MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Monday, June 4, 2007

Friends or "Friends"

Hates people who are "double headed snakes"; says/do 1 thing infront of you but another behind your back. Totally no respect for such people!

Sad to say, I know a few people who are like that in my circle of "Friends" and it's more sad to say, I've "caught" them doing their "thing"! It was just a split second (and I mean SPLIT second), they just did their "thing" when you had JUST turn your back at them...

It's even worse when you treat them as friends but guess I was wrong. I used to think the word "Friend" means someone who will be there whenever you need them and lend a ear be it when you are down or at joy.

Well that thinking will have to change, for now I have to tell myself that "Friend" means when you are very CERTAIN and SURE that he/she will be that person to tell you the truth RIGHT IN FRONT of you, even it was nothing pleasant to hear. A "Friend" will also be the one NOT jump to conclusions when he/she hear someone else telling he/she about what you've said but to verify with you. A "Friend" will also not put you down to make he/she looks better infront of other people or to get closer to the other groups of "Friend". A "Friend" DEFINITELY will not make use/get close to you ONLY whenever he/she needed your help!

After writting the above, I somehow felt guity of some points I made, but like I said, such thinking will change and I DEFINITELY will not fall into the caterory of the above again!

1 comment:

LeiyA said...

my dear frankie...i am definitely your friend...
hmm, of course we did have our differences before and I am glad that we cleared things up...
May the friendship stays strong :)