MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Needed Another Break!

Oh GOSH!!!!!! I need another holiday!!!!!!

All of a sudden, I need to get away from Singapore, get away from work and, of cos, get away from family...in short, get away from everything and everyone!!!!!!

I'm sure you have experienced the same before; you just need to "disappear" from everyone you know for a short while. You kind of "got sick" of the people you know, doing the same thing everyday over and over again. You just want to see something new for a change, to do something else other than your routine job, to see/meet people who are unfamiliar, not to hear from people you know for a while.

Well, "that" day had just arrived for me...again! I need to get away from EVERYTHING!!!!!!

My next trip will be......OH MY GOD!!!......end of next month!!!!!! Still so far away!!!!!! *sob*sob*sob*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gorgeous...

happen to bump into yur blog and had read some of it ... very touching indeed .. T_T

by the way ... am going to BKK end of the month with lyly ... wanna join ;P

FrankieThai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FrankieThai said...

Is that you, Craig?