MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Friday, June 8, 2007

Not-So-Beautiful Liar

Took me a whole full day to decide whether to post this blogg or not. Not very comfortable people reading/seeing "the other side" of me. Still, I decided to publish......

Just saw the tag-line on someone's MSN and it reads ".......... Lonely .........."

Suddenly "THE" question flashes across my mind; "what if that person wants to patch things back?" ...was it a hint for a patch back?

The answer to that question is simply a NO! I don't even need a second to think...in fact I don't even need to think about it at all!!!

The reason gave when we broke up was "we are not compatible", "you are not what I'm looking for" and a whole bunch of "I want this" and "I want that"......oh by the way, the reasons given all not from me.

Well, when we were together, it's all about what that person wants; when that person wants to meet, when that person don't want to meet, what type of bags that person wants me to carry, what type of bags that person don't want me to carry, what that person wants me to wear and what not to wear, how that person wants me to talk, sit, walk, what movies that person wants to watch, when to have sex and on and on and on...... Not once I was asked what I want!

The day we broke up, it's what he WANTED again, and the reason... the few mentioned above in bold.

Can you really know if 2 people are compatible in just 1 month?
Can a relationship last if everything is based only on 1 party?
To add, can a relationship last if only 1 party is giving and not recieving?
It's not even a mutiply choice question where you can choose, the answer is only a simple "NO"!

I can't help but to think the reasons given for the break up were all nothing but "BULLSHIT". To be honest, I already know it's bullshit cos it seemed that the most commonly used excuse for breakups is "we are not compatible". Why people just can't be honest??? To lie so as not to hurt the other party? To lie so it will not be a painful breakup? To lie so as to make others think one have put in a lot of thoughts before the breakup? That, one have tried every means to salvage the relationship but there's no more reasons to give after much thoughts, thus the decision from the breakup? Hmmmmmmmm......

I shall keep to my belief in Life...never regret, never look back!

4 comments:

LeiyA said...

hmm, let me share my best rejection line so far..."I do not discount the possibility of us being together, but I am enjoying my life, this is not a rejection you know"

haha, then what is that?

FrankieThai said...

But I must say that was very original.

Anonymous said...

that person is so MCP! my god! so self-centered! always 'I' not 'WE' geez...!

-nickole-

FrankieThai said...

what"MCP"??? i'm the "MAN" in the relationship! I should be the MCP! how sad! hahahaha