MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Lazy Saturday

Used my 1 night comp stay voucher and checked into the Hotel for 1 night last night.

Met up with Selamat and Carol for dinner. Selamat drove us to East Coast hawker center to have the well-known satay. I had the mee goreng but it was so spicy thus only managed to finish half of it.

Then went to a light shop in Geylang as Selamat wanted to pick the lights for his new house. He found a few which are of Balinese concept. Think he's getting them.

Then proceeded back to the Hotel but on the way we bought the well-known Geylang soya beancurd...yummy!!!!!!

Went back to the hotel.

Carol brought a few DVD. I wanted to stay up and watch the DVD with the both of them but I was too tired and fell asleep on the sofa. Woke up later as Carol and Selamat wanted to go home. Then I realised I was asleep for almost 2hrs. :-P
Selamat said I also snored. :-P

p/s: thinking of something Faizal told me and I'm very affected by it.
GOSH! I didn't know it was such a big deal to me.
Faizie......I'm so down. :-(

No comments: