MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Monday, June 11, 2007

11 June 2007

After work, went for training. I'm preparing for SHA athletics in Aug. This is my very 1st time going for the training for this year; all other athletics from my Hotel had already started training since 2 weeks ago.

It was tough but I really needed to do this; I really needed to start training to get rid of the flabby tummy of mine, and Faizal told me it's the best medicine for what I'm going through now. Faizie, thanks! It really worked!!! I'm feeling much better but "it's" still linger in my head. Guess time will washed "it" away sooner or later.

I've made a promised to myself, from today onwards I'm going to start training myself, with the help of Fasle Jr; he's going to be my personal trainer. I'm going to build some NICEEEE chest and arms...hopefully nice abs... hehehe

After reaching home, did some more sit-ups and push-ups...I'm not going to stop till I succeed!!!

Faizie, once again thanks for being there, thanks for being my best friend. What am I going to do without you? Luv Ya!!!
Liah, thank you as well for the sms. Really appreciate it and thanks for not pushing me to tell you.

Going off now to do some more sit-ups and push-ups.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

whatever it is; there's always a rainbow at the other side. =) stay happy frankie.

FrankieThai said...

i wished i can believe in that, but thanks, whoever you are. :-)

LeiyA said...

frank frank...I knoe if u wanna tell, I wun need to probe...just a lil concerned cos u were really not yourself that day...kinda scary u know...anyhow, keep up with the exercise...to a leaner n meaner u ...me gonna resume my sessions at you know where...my love handles needs trimming :P

FrankieThai said...

thanks girlfren! you are right... leaner n MEANER me!
i hope "that" will pass me by very fast. :-(

adult diaper stories free said...

I knew how hewas going to punish me. But what about passports and all the papers John will need.
gay teen boy sex stories
hot sex stories of tamilnadu
incest first sex stories
group masturbation stories
free young incest sex stories
I knew how hewas going to punish me. But what about passports and all the papers John will need.