MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

12 June 2007

Had quite a smooth day at work even tho we are down by 1 staff. Guess I was a bit harsh on the team even they did quite a good job; sorry guys.

Had a good meeting with my "Hello-Kitties". But think it could be a more fruitful meeting if certain "someone" is not there? ;-)
Gurls, you had done very well and keep up the good work!!! :-)

p/s: Trying to forget what happen but it keeps flashing across my mind. GOD!!! END THIS!!! :-(

6 comments:

Norain said...

Oei!

Can tell you're kinda moody these few days ley...Even the "kids" are afraid of you. I mean...we have always been, anyway. Haha! Actually, if what Faizal meant was that exercise is good to keep your mind occupied, then I must agree with him..although I haven't been exercising lar. Hehe...only did retail therapy. :) There're only a few of us left..the more we should all..."hold on together". Only we can take care of ourselves...

Anonymous said...

norain... its really u and me and the DMs left... am soooo dreading the wrokplace as i am plotting the roster. work is gonna suck man..

Ftee, cheer up!!! u do look scary these days (stay 50m away from me look) LOL! wonder who that soMeone is...hMMz...

-nickole-

Helmi said...

Let me guess, Yah Yah Yah Yah Yah.

Anonymous said...

...Thanks Boss !!!.....Hehehehe....

Well is that y ur not sooo bitchy nowadays???

Anyway, have always looked at you as a very strong person soo dun let that 'who ever it is' to bring you down....SmiLeZzZzZzZz.....

-LV the cute n cuddly-

FrankieThai said...

LV!!! So sweet of you lah!
HUH!!! Kana caught already!!! Using work PC for personal use!!!
;-)

Anonymous said...

forget those that shouldnt be in your mind. they corrupt your brain cells. :) you go frankie! smile more and workplace would be more fun. :)