MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Good Things Never Last

Today, another 2 friends at work had left the organisation; Sandra, who had finished her 2yrs attachment (it seemed like just last week she joined us as a trainee), & Alfie who had left us for better offer (feel happy for him cos it was a good choice).

Before that were Daphne and Zaine...both left for brighter future. Then Suelyn, who is still in the same building but different area. Soon will be Emily......

The same question alway pops out my head when friends I know leaves; "Who is next?" and there's so many people talks about leaving...including me.

I have been working with these people for a long time; some since I joined the company, and others, since they joined the company. Sad but happy at the same time... SAD cos work place will definitely not be the same without them...HAPPY cos they had left HELL...hahahaha

I had been thinking : "What if I leave?"
- Will I be able to survive outside life?
- Will I be able to find good friends like I have at the current working place?
- Will I be able to adapt to other working style as I'm so used to mine right now?
- Will I not be facing the same problems/worries I'm facing now?
- Will I have to work double or triple hard?
- and ultimately... Will I be happier???

After asking myself all these questions over and over again, I know the only answer I have is "if you never try, you will never know." TRUE! However am I ready to take that leap?

I wished sometimes I will be decisive and daring enough to try anything, but sadly I was never that kind of person. In fact, I'm the direct opposite...indecisive and always too scared to try new things.

I just realised how solem and serious this blog had become. Ok ok I shall stop here.

p/s: NOT looking forward to my night shift tonight! :-(

5 comments:

ah fun said...

ftee.. this is like the most solemn n serious blog u've ever done. somehow i can relate fully to ur blog entry. its true "if u never try, u'll nv know." leaving FO will be taking a very big leap of faith. faith that u'll survive somewhere else, faith that everything will turn out fine for u. i know how FO is our comfort zone and until we take that big step out of it, we'll nv know whats in store for us out there.. end of the day, u know u have friends like us out there rooting for u! :)

missing all of u at FO!!

FrankieThai said...

Wow! Ah Fun, this is also the 1st time I see the encouraging side of you. Thanks! :-)))))))

Norain said...

Frankie...remember OUR dream?? That's to tender together-gether...one shot with the rest of our kakis? Haha....am still looking fwd to that. But like you, I'm scared too. Coz I tried & sadly, I wasn't strong enuff to go through it. I wanna give a try again..but not sure when. :)

FrankieThai said...

Norain : I'm like Nickole, intrigue
to do a mass resignation, but I can TOTALLY understand what you said. Like Nelly & Kelly Rowland said or sang rather... "Dilema"!

LeiyA said...

Mass resignation is the coolest that can happen now...but then again...i have my courses, Expressions sessions, bills to pay for...unless I have a job that pays better...I can't quit...and remember...I did quit but I came back...macam mana seh...