MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Night Shift

I'm doing night shift again...this time not as a Duty Manager (DM) but Assistant Manager (AM). GOSH!!!!!! It's been 3yrs since I last did night shift as a AM.

Felt different as I'm used to telling people what time to close the system, but the next 4 nights I'll recieve instructions from my counter-part when to shut the system.

Hope I still remember what to do and what to look out for as a night AM.
Actually we almost forgot do a few things, but thanked GOD, we realised before it was too late.

Good to know the night team is a GREAT team to work with. All are good workers, jokers and team players. Whewwwwww......

All of a sudden, I remembered a staff who had just left us not long ago. Let's not mentioned names. He/she was quite a dread to work with, always got mistakes; not that I don't make mistakes but I learnt and usually don't repeat my mistakes. However he/she will always have the same mistakes and always have reasons to cover for himself/herself; busy with guests' enquries, busy with check ins and on and on and on...Never seemed to learn anything after 2yrs with us (oops...maybe some people already know who I'm talking about...?) There was once when I told he/her off, he/her actually accused me of targetting her......dah??? Well he/she is now working in something which I think he/she can excel in, in fact, I think he/she is more suitable for that job rather than Hotel industries. I didn't get to tell he/she anything when he/she left but I actually did wish he/she all the best (in silent).
...see after all, I'm a nice person deep inside...hahahahaha

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i once forgot to print bill, print the entire closing report(coz i din chk) in the same stretch of midnight. howz that!

-nickole-

FrankieThai said...

Hahaha...I feel so much better now...hehehehe

Helmi said...

I committed the ultimate midnight shift 'sin'. I did not print the house status.

ah fun said...

me too! didnt print house status and didnt even dare to tell DM abt it. luckily nothing happened! *phew* u see ftee.. AMs are not perfect at all! wahahahahhahaha

FrankieThai said...

Well, Mimi & Af Fun, guess what??? I had joined you al...we forget to print house status last night! hahaha

Anonymous said...

i still remember when me and norain were doing midnight and the house status got missing mysteriously? Boy.... we were almost killed by you frankie :P

-nickole-

FrankieThai said...

Hahaha... I have mellowed down lah gurl. Think it's the age thingy... :-)
I didn't even say a single thing to Jamadi last night when he told me he forgot to print.
But I think he was very scared when he told me..can see from his face. HAHAHA

LeiyA said...

haha...me n tanglin (i think...) rummaged through the cleaner's rubbish bag...cos we accidentally cleared it away...those were the days....