MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

My Latest Gadget / Nikon Coolpix S9

FINALLY!!! Bought my own digital camera! So excited!!!

After my night shift yesterday, met up with my colleague, Helmi who was on his off days and did a "little" shopping. Had always wanted to get my own digital camera. Thanks to Helmi's help and got the Nikon Coolpix S9 and a bunch of freebies; Helmi was like, asking the sales person, is this free and can that be given free...and so on. In the end we got quite a good deal, or that's what we thought. Out of the bunch of freebies, there was a CDRom which Helmi was very certain that was very useful. However, we were not able to download the programme cos the serial number given was wrong (well, good things don't come free)! Despite that, I'm still very excited about my new cam!!! And thanks to Helmi for his re-commendation! Now I can start taking pictures and download to my Blog! Watch out people out there, I'll go snap snap snap at you very soon. Hahaha....

5 comments:

chinggg said...

congrats in ownin' ur own digi cam now!! *so envious* im also waitin' for mine to come (for ma 21st bday).... hehehee

Norain said...

Whoa...dun forget to take more of our pics hor. Dun just take of yourself like Liah does. Haha!

Helmi said...

You can start by posting my picture which I take myself just now. hehehe

Anonymous said...

aiya, even if there are more pics of urself eventually... its okay man! bloggers are narcissistic by nature wat. self-shoot away man!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.