MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Sunday, August 12, 2007

ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY!!! Part 2

Guess what...??? THEY CHECKED IN!!!!!! They actually have the cheek to check in!!!

They called my colleague asking for my boss cos they wanted to highlight to my boss about my attitude...??? I'm very confident to say that I was not rude to them at any time and what's there to complain??? Complain that they did not get what they wanted??? HELLO...!!!!!!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE???!!!

I'm just waiting for my last day of work here and ALL these guests will get it BIG TIME from me!!!

And also those guests who are not staying in the hotel but yet wanted to complain about taxi queues!!! Let me repeat myself..."THE PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO GUESTS STAYING IN HOUSE". Don't give me the crap about : "I will stay here in future but looking at your service I think I'll re-consider". SHAMELESS!!!

And of cos, guest who did not get their preferred room. PLS READ "REQUESTS ARE SUBJECTED TO AVAILIBILITY"..."REQUESTS" means wished for or hoped for......! NOT...I repeat NOT confirmed room type!!!

Waiting for my last day of work!

3 comments:

ah fun said...

*hugs* ah tee.. i can understand how u feel. those clauses can never be emphasized enuf to be able to get into the numbskulls of those ppl who piss us off. im crossing my fingers for you to be able to get out of this predicament soon!

Anonymous said...

hahaha .... dun worry ... be happy bro, jus think of the coming "balik kampong" trip and u will definetely feel better ... ^_^
final countdown .......

-ed-

FrankieThai said...

Ah Fun : as long as I'm in service line, I'll face these type of guests. *sigh* If I don't do service line, I do what leh? :-(

Ed : "Balik Kampong" trips are the ONLY thing I always look forward to. After every trip, I just need to endure 2 or 3 months and after that OFF again to "kampong". So basically I only "live" for 2 or 3 months before I get "re-charged". HAHAHAHA