MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Torn Apart

Hey all, it's been a while since I did my last blog on 13/08/07. GOSH it's been 2 weeks! How times flies!!!

Anyway, you guessed it right...I'm on my night shift again. 1st night to be exact.

I'm on my off this coming Friday for 3 days. I'm torn between to either go for a short trip in KL or just stay home and log onto "Battlenet" on my lappy or check into Rasa Sentosa and enjoy the Sun, Sand, Sea and half naked men or go to Bangkok with the boys from the soccer team...

Going KL is my 1st choice but have to travel up alone and probably spent 3/4 of the day alone (my friend already have plans during the day and he will be going 1 day earlier than me, we only meet at night for parties)...quite boring.

Staying home and play my favourite on-line game is not a bad idea too but...3 days??? A bit too much.

Checking in into Rasa Sentosa...just want to feelin feeling that I'm out of town and in a resort place...hmmmmmmmmm maybe can pick up some cute guys???

Going to Bangkok should be my 1st choice and normally I don't even have to think so hard...but to bunk in with the boys??? Don't think so! I need to eat "Tom-Yam" without having the fear that someone is watching!!! Hahahaha

So I'm totally torn between these choices...*sigh*

6 comments:

Helmi said...

Wah so lucky. If I'm in your position, I'll go to KL.

Anonymous said...

stay at home and play battlenet lah, the next time i have long offs with no plans, i'm gonna spend time with my playstation, poor thing... neglected...


-nickole-

Norain said...

If me...I'll go KL too. Hilton KL is as good, if not better, than Rasa Sentosa!

Edz GorGor said...

if i were u hor .... BATTLENET will be my priority but again ... thailand also not a bad idea :p, but remember to save money hor !!!

LeiyA said...

finally , u r blogging!!! yay!

LeiyA said...

finally , u r blogging!!! yay!