MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Torn No More

I totally forgot that one of my travelling "kaki" is going to Bangkok this coming Thursday...1 day before my long weekend off where I was totally in dilema on whether should I go for a short trip or not, remember?

Well her reminder-call came too late as I had already made up my mind on "where" to go... I decided to stay in this miserable small island of Singapore and just log onto my "Battlenet" and battle the Orcs, Nightelves and Humans race the whole 3 days!!!

If anyone reading this blog is not a fan of games you probably didn't know what was that about. For those who are a freak for games, you know what I mean.

That means my next trip to Thailand will be in Nov (*sigh* 2 long months away)...if nothing goes wrong. During my last trip to Thailand in July, I didn't make it to the 4 Face Buddha to pray but hope the Buddha will still shine his good-luck rays on me so my leave will be approved...keeping my fingers crossed... XXXXX XXXXX

2 comments:

Edz GorGor said...

smart choice buddy ... battlenet is still the best!!! by the way ... are you guys dropping down to our chalet?

FrankieThai said...

Hey Ed, thanks for the invitation but I'm on night shift, so don't think I can make it.
ENJOY!!! But I'm sure Pattaya will be better for you compare to chalet. hahahahaha