MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sleeeeeeeeeeeepy Nitezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I had never been sooooooooooooo sleepy during my night shifts before. Fell alseep while doing the audits. What happened???

I wasn't able to sleep during the day; slept at 2pm since my day 1 of my night shift and wake up like 6pm. Normally when I'm doing morning shifts, I'll sleep for about 3hrs or 4hrs and was never this tired...is it the age thingy???

Worse still, I need to fast for at least 8hrs tonight cos I need to go for my FFI (Geez I can't even remember what "FFI" stands for). Anyway, FFI is a medical check-up any BOY (before going for National Service) or any MAN (before finishing National Service or after turning 35yrs old) have to go through. Heard they will check EVERYTHING about you; from blood to pee to poo...I know eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwhhhhhhh!!

I usually need to munch on something whenever I'm sleepy. Tonight, I'm very sleepy but yet I can't munch. SAD!!!

No comments: