MY HOT Video List

My HOT Music List

Friday, August 31, 2007

Last Midnight but......

It's my last night and was soooooo looking forward to my 3 off days but just recieved a call my counterpart saying she's not feelng well and she will be seeing a doctor...in short she's not coming to work tomorrow morning, and that means I have to stretch my shift and that also means my 3 off days is somehow cut short!!! *sob*sob*sob*

This is one of the things that make me think WHY I'm still working here??? I totally understand that someone can fall sick and not suitable for work but when it happens and somehow affecting your life, it just pisses me off! I used to be able to stretch for many hours cause I have nothing else better to do after work BUT NOT when I'm off for the next 3 days!!!

On top of that, my best friend is leaving for greener pastures; he's leaving for good. I'm going to lose a very good friend at work who shared my sorrows and happy times and of cos the juicy gossips. I'm sad but at the same time happy for him...it was a good opportunity for him. Sad...and more sad!!!
Good luck girlfriend!!!

5 comments:

Edz GorGor said...

dont worry buddy, am sure he will do just fine there, as for you ... there is still more friends of yours who are more than willing to share your sorrow, happy and watever juicy gossips ^_^

Norain said...

It's sad that all the "old birds" are leaving, one by one. Dunno how to survive till next yr like dat ley...Sighs.

Helmi said...

Don't call us old leh

Anonymous said...

its just 5 more to go! still got ftee, TG, helmi, norain and me. 2-3 more quit thats it man! give me ample time warning hor...

-nickole-

LeiyA said...

One thing, the friendship will still be there cos its not based on a need, we are not just colleagues u know, we are good frens...he leaving the workplace will strengthen the friendship even more. U guys will still make an effort to meet up etc!
btw, I MISS YOU! I hope u did miss me too...wun forget the times I had at Conrad...sometimes it sucks but with frens like u all, its fun!